14. Mei Q,Shirzad‐Ghaleroudkhani N, Gül M, Ghahari F and Taciroglu E (2021) "Bridge Mode Shape Identification using Moving Vehicles at Traffic Speeds through Non-parametric Sparse Matrix Completion." Structural Control and Health Monitoring. (Accepted)
13. Baclig MM, Ergezinger N, Mei Q, Gül M, Adeeb S and Westover L (2020) "A Deep Learning and Computer Vision Based Multi-Player Tracker for Squash." Applied Sciences, 10(24), pp.8793. (PDF)
12. Mei Q, Gül M and Azim MR (2020) "Densely Connected Deep Neural Network Considering Connectivity of Pixels for Automatic Crack Detection." Automation in Construction, 110, pp.103018. (PDF)
11.Mei Q, and Gül M (2020) "A Cost Effective Solution for Road Crack Inspection using Cameras and Deep Neural Networks." Construction and Building Materials, 156, pp.119397. (PDF)
10. Mei Q, and Gül M (2020) "Multi-level Feature Fusion in Densely Connected Deep Learning Architecture and Depth First Search for Crack Segmentation on Images Collected with Smartphones." Structural Health Monitoring, pp.1475921719896813. (PDF)
9.Mei Q, Gül M and Shirzad‐Ghaleroudkhani N (2020) "Towards Smart Cities: Crowdsensing-based Monitoring of Transportation Infrastructure using Moving Vehicles." Journal of Civil Structural Health Monitoring, 10, pp. 653–665. (PDF)
8.Mei Q, Asgar-Deen D, Chainey J and Aalto D (2020) “Detection of Suture Needle using Deep Learning.” Journal of Medical Robotics Research, pp.1-9.
7. Shirzad‐Ghaleroudkhani N, Mei Q, and Gül M (2020) "Frequency Identification of Bridges using Smartphones on Vehicles with Variable Features." Journal of Bridge Engineering, 25(7), pp. 04020041. (PDF)
6. Mei Q, Gül M and Boay M (2019) "Indirect Health Monitoring of Bridges using Mel-frequency Cepstral Coefficients and Principal Component Analysis." Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 119, pp.523-546. (PDF)
5.Mei Q, and Gül M (2019) "A Crowdsourcing-based Methodology using Smartphones for Bridge Health Monitoring." Structural Health Monitoring, 18(5-6), pp.1602-1619. (PDF)
4. Do NT, Mei Q, and Gül M (2019) "Damage Assessment of Shear-type Structures under Varying Mass Effects." Structural Monitoring and Maintenance, 6(3), pp.237-254. (PDF)
3. Gislason GP, Mei Q, and Gül M (2019) "Rapid and Automated Damage Detection in Buildings Through ARMAX Analysis of Wind Induced Vibrations." Frontiers in Built Environment, 5(16). (PDF)
2.Mei Q, and Gül M (2016) "A fixed-order time series model for damage detection and localization." Journal of Civil Structural Health Monitoring, 6(5), pp.763-777. (PDF)
1.Mei Q, and Gül M (2014) "Novel Sensor Clustering–Based Approach for Simultaneous Detection of Stiffness and Mass Changes Using Output-Only Data." Journal of Structural Engineering, 141(10), pp.04014237. (PDF)
8. Mei Q, and Gül M (2019) “Monitoring a Population of Bridges in Smart Cities using Smartphones.” Structures Congress 2019, April 24–27, Orlando, FL, United States.
7. Mei Q, and Gül M (2018) “A Novel Indirect Damage Assessment Method for Short and Medium Span Bridges,” 10th International Conference on Short and Medium Span Bridges (SMSB 2018), July 31-August 3, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
6. Mei Q, and Gul M (2014) “Damage assessment of a 4-span bridge type structure using time series analysis.” Istanbul Bridge Conference, August 11-13, Istanbul, Turkey.
5. Mei Q, and Gül M (2014) “Experimental Study for a Time Series based Method for Damage Detection using Output Data Only,” 9th International Conference on Short and Medium Span Bridges (SMSB 2014), July 15-18, Calgary, AB, Canada.
4. Mei Q, and Gül M (2014) “Application of a Novel Time Series Based Method for Damage Detection, Localization and Quantification using Output Only Acceleration Data.” 7th International Conference on Bridge Maintenance, Safety, and Management (IABMAS 2014), Jul. 7-11, Shanghai, China.
3. Mei Q, and Gül M (2013) “Anomaly Detection Using a Novel Time Series Approach: Application to the ASCE Benchmark Problem.” The 6th International Conference on Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure (SHMII-6), December 9-11, Hong Kong.
2. Mei Q, and Gül M (2013) "Detection, Localization and Quantification of Anomalies in Mass, Stiffness and Damping Based on Time Series Modelling using Output-only Data. " A Roadmap to Intelligent Structures: Proceedings of the Ninth International Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring (IWHSM 2013), Volume 4. DEStech Publications Lancaster, 112-119.
1. Mei Q, and Gül M (2013) "An improved methodology for anomaly detection based on time series modeling." Topics in Dynamics of Civil Structures: Proceedings of 31th International Modal Analysis Conference (IMAC XXXI), Volume 4. Springer New York, 277-281.